If Sheryl Crow can have the Tuesday Night Music Club, then I can have the Tuesday Night Darkroom Club. Period. End of story.
1. I got all the chemistry ready to roll by the time Becca made her grand entrance. Efficient? Clearly.
2. Becca figured out how to switch out a lensboard in under 5 minutes. Impressive.
3. We both made some really wonderful prints.
4. We talked about the importance of balancing work (“real jobs”) with creative endeavors and exercise….the Trifecta of Sanity. Honestly. All three parts have to represent…..or we go NUTS.
5. I scored a sweet slightly used hammock stand for next to nothing (ah, Synchronicity – thank you. See? I needed a hammock stand [put it out there to The Universe], didn’t want to pay a whole lot for it, and *bam* here it is. Ask. Believe. Receive.)
6. Now that I am all about the #3 filter, SOMEONE needs to order her own set of filters from B & H. 😉
Tonight’s Darkroom Soundtrack (Top 5 Selections):
1. Harajuku Girls (Gwen Stefani)
2. Do It Again (Steely Dan)
3. Brand New Lover (Dead or Alive)
4. I Believe in a Thing Called Love (The Darkness)
5. Dr. Feelgood (Motley Crue)
Runner Up: Vogue (Madonna)