When I get a chance, I’ll upload some absolute failures to talk through what went wrong. In the meantime, here are some new images from me noodling around tonight at Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens:
- Start before it’s pitch black outside. The ambient light fills in the background nicely.
- Tripod: makes a world of difference – if not making these images a possibility
- ISO 100: dial it waaaaaay down
- Aperture: open it waaaaaay up (most of these were f/18)
- Use the self-timer button or a cable release to avoid shaking the heck out of everything